Welcome to the LakeSide House
The Lakeside House has been completely restored, redecorated and refurnished to offer luxurious, contemporary guest accommodation for visitors seeking a special bed and breakfast stay in Keswick.
The building presents fourteen spacious bedrooms, including twin rooms, all en-suite, and most bedrooms have spectacular views of the Lake District mountains.
We are superbly located on the corner of Lake Road and The Heads just a few minutes' walk from Derwentwater and The Theatre By The Lake, and very close to the shops, restaurants and pubs of Keswick town centre - location, location, location - we have it!
LakeSide House has recently achieved more accolades which we are extremely proud of:
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for the 9th year running
- Gold Award winners with Hotels.com putting us in the top 5% in the country
- Top 10 accommodation provider in the country by Trivago, No.1 accommodation provider in Cumbria
- Runner up for host of the year from Eviivo one of the Uk's largest booking engines
- Rated as "Exceptional" 9.8/10 by booking.com for the sixth year running and many more.
All of the above awards and nominations were based purely on the feedback of our guests which is why they mean so much to us all here at LakeSide House. We aim to be the choice accommodation for guests looking to stay in Keswick and invest our time and our energy into ensuring all of our guests wish to return and tell their family and friends about their stay to promote not only LakeSide House but also Keswick, the Heart of the Lakes.
LakeSide House is a great base from which to explore all of the beautiful Lake District. Whether you plan to fellwalk or cycle, or just want to relax in comfort and enjoy the magnificent scenery. Our accommodation covers 3 floors, with a lovely light and airy breakfast room and drying room facilities for cyclists and walkers.